At Earth Development, Inc. (EDI) we recognize that our people are our greatest asset and the foundation of our continued success. For this reason, EDI offers excellent employment opportunities for committed career ready individuals. EDI prides itself in hiring and keeping the best of the best with a 85% employee retention rate, boasting most of the team being with us for 15+ years. As a leader in the industry, we provide a safe and rewarding work environment for skilled and constructive employees. We hold extensive orientations, training and safety programs for all employees to help develop personnel along a clear path of advancement into all levels of the organization. In fact, most of our current supervisors started at EDI in entry level positions, which exemplifies our “cultivate and promote from within” philosophy.
EDI welcomes, and values, knowledgeable and skilled applicants because we know it takes a strong team to produce the quality work, lasting relationships and unwavering integrity that we have become known for. If you are interested in being part of an integral team in which collaboration is essential, excellence is rewarded, dedication and hard work are not only respected but valued, we invite you to apply today!
- Must be highly motivated
- Stable proven work history
- Pass E-Verification
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen
- Be able to work and function as part of a team
- Must have reliable transportation to job site
- Competitive pay scale
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Paid weekly
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Employee medical insurance
- Employee’s option to self-pay spouse, child or family medical coverages
- 401-k Retirement Program with employer match
- Performance evaluation every six months
EDI is looking for people who are willing to learn and work as a team.This includes well-seasoned experts in the field, as well as those with no experience. Initial placement opportunities and levels for advancement are as follows:
- General Laborers- Entry Level
- Professional Equipment Operators
- Class I – Operator must have the ability to operate one piece of equipment.
- Class II – Operator has ability to productively operate at least one piece of equipment.
- Class III – Operator has ability to finish grade on at least one piece of equipment and understands all types of grade staking.
- Class IV – Operator has ability to operate all equipment with maximum performance and production.
- Grading Foreman
- Pipe Personnel
- Class I – Entry Level – Pipe Laborer
- Class II – Topman
- Class III – Pipelayer Tailman
- Class IV – Pipelayer Leadman
- Wheel Loader Operator
- Pipe Crew Track Excavating Operator
- Pipe Foreman
- Field Superintendents
- Field Operations Managers
- Estimator/Project Managers